The NCEAS Scientific Computing team engages with resident scientists and visiting scientific research teams to help solve specific scientific analysis and computing challenges. To support this effort, we offer a repository of links to environmental data sources , scientific software , learning resources , and other documents  of special interest to ecologists engaged in data management and analysis.
NCEAS also supports resident scholars and visiting scientists with a robust cyberinfrastructure, virtual collaboration tools, and informatics software and tools.
- Scientific computing staff who are available for consultation on computing and informatics issues
- NCEAS-supported hardware and software , including powerful desktops, laptops, multi-processor servers, and an array of scientific software packages 
- Virtual collaboration services and tools  to support interactions among distributed scientific teams
- Informatics software and tools  for creating and managing ecological metadata
- NCEAS Data Repository  of NCEAS-related scientific datasets and metadata
We also maintain a separate NCEAS Computing Services Knowledge Base  with more general computing and tech support information. Feel free to help [at] nceas.ucsb.edu (email us) if you have any questions or help requests.