New Version of Science Pipes Now Available
This release includes a large update of our Kepler backend, fixes and additions to the web interface, and four new modules for users to explore:
- Cemetery Demography,
- Darwin's Finches,
- Forest Population Structure, and
- North American Pollen.
We hope you find these new modules and associated help pages and example pipes useful.
New Module Help Pages:
- Survivorship and Population Structure – Cemetery Demography (ESA EcoEd Digital Library)
- Adaptive Radiation – Darwin’s Finches (ESA EcoEd Digital Library)
- Community and Population Structure—USDA Forest Inventory (ESA EcoEd Digital Library)
- Access to data derived from the North American Pollen Database(NAPD) v1.7
If you're new to Science Pipes, you may want to visit our Quick Start page.
Please note there are a few bugs with using Science Pipes in Internet Explorer 9, so we recommend instead Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
This work was completed with funding from the National Science Foundations, DUE-1044359.