Hermon Carey Bumpus
Biologist and president of the AMNH. Later active in conservation movement, e.g., in establishment of Big Bend National Park.
- Summer research at Woods Hole, 1889, 1890, 1894, etc.
- Teacher, Olivet College, Michigan, 1889
- Ph.D. student, Clark University, 1889-1891
- Chairman, Department of Biology, Brown University, Providence, 1891-after 1893
- Research, Münich, Naples 1893
- President, American Museum of Natural History, about 1902-?
Lefalophodon Home - Timeline - Bibliography - Related Sites - Comments & Suggestions