Samuel Wendell Williston (1851-1918)
Vertebrate paleontologist and dipterologist, employee of Marsh, key figure in the early history of natural science at Kansas and Chicago.
Willison in 1891. From Shor, p. 48.
- Assistant, O. Marsh, Yale Peabody Museum, 1876-1890
- Professor, University of Kansas, 1890-1902
- Professor, University of Chicago, 1902-1918
- Synopsis of the Families and Genera of North American Diptera (1888: later editions with different titles in 1896, 1908)
- American Permian Vertebrates (1911)
- The Osteology of the Reptiles (1925)
Lefalophodon Home - Timeline - Bibliography - Related Sites - Comments & Suggestions